Friday, December 18, 2009

Me I Want A Hula Hoop

This is a brutal Christmas season this year for reasons that don't need to be specified. Yet I can still get myself into the right mood by hearing David Seville get after his little rodent pals. What are they? His surrogate "children"? His pets? Is he just their manager, because if so, why do they live with him? Even Ruben Kincaid didn't live with the Partridge Family.

During Christmas, my father always played their whole album for my sister and me when we were kids. 'Tis the Season.

Anyway, here they are singing their trademark song. Simon. Theodore. Alvin. The Chipmunks.

2 comments:

M.Lane said...

I have to admit, I never could handle this song.

But, its great to see your post and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season no matter what else is going on. Hang in there.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Ben said...

I appreciate your honesty, Counselor. And I appreciate your visits, your well-wishes, and your support.